[Sca-cooks] Fwd: RE: TI seeking Camp Cooks' Hints

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 13:46:07 PDT 2009

i just saw this on the Trimaris list. I don't think this is limited to
folks from the Outlands, even though this is the first I've heard of
this. A couple of the names mentioned below do look familiar to me,
already. :-)

Stefan

Greetings to the wonderful cooks of the Outlands!
The January issue of Tournaments Illuminated will have an article
entitled
"War Camp Cooks' Hints." I'd love to see some of our Outlands' cooks
included. Caelte, GwenCat, Teresa, others--are you listening? The
deadline
for sharing your expertise(up to 200 words) is November 7, 2009. Here's
what they are looking for:

"Do you see the war from behind a camp stove? If you can write a great
food
plan in your sleep; if your stew is the only one everybody will eat;
if you
would have a Laurel if they gave one for setting up a field kitchen;
if you
can make a successful dinner for four to forty out of what is left in
the
bottom of the ice chest on Sunday night, we want your wisdom!"

Send your e-mail sharing your expertise(up to 200 words) to
tieditor at sca.orgby November 7, 2010.
(Submission of any work to TI constitutes permission to publish said
work
without compensation. The author retains all original copyrights to the
submission.)

Please forward as appropriate.
Yours in Service,

Monika von Zell
Outlands' Liason to Tournaments Illuminated

<<<<

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com