[Sca-cooks] Brunswick Stew

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Oct 28 06:03:04 PDT 2009

There's been that infamous New Yorker article that made the connection
between eating squirrels' brains and the prion diseases too.

Or it can be found here:
Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and eating squirrel brains
The Lancet, Volume 350, Issue 9078, Pages 642-642
J.Berger, E.Weisman, B.Weisman

That might kill the taste for squirrel.

Johnnae