[Sca-cooks] OT OOP: Hot Chocolate Mix

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 12:06:04 PDT 2009

The one thing to keep in mind with serving for children is that their
taste is not necessarily your taste.  Swiss Miss is perfectly
serviceable for those whose taste buds have not been accustomed to
stronger flavors.  I know you favor the mighty roasted coffees, and this
product probably seems insipid to you.  But they will be happy, trust
me.  Spare yourself any more unnecessary work, you have magic to do with
the period cooks later.

What I like about Swiss Miss is that their diet versions use sucrolose
instead of aspartame, but that's not necessarily an issue with kids.

Cheers,
Selene