[Sca-cooks] OT OOP: Hot Chocolate Mix

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Oct 8 12:18:22 PDT 2009

If you have a Costco or Sam's membership, you might see what they have
on sale
but for most practical purposes I would say just go with the Swiss
Miss and don't worry.
The kids like it and will buy it and it's got to be better than the
brown flavored water
that often gets served as hot chocolate. Making one's own mix and
spooning it out
takes too much time. You'd have to have one person be on cocoa duty.
Just not worth it.

Johnnae