[Sca-cooks] ISO Serbian cooking references

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Oct 22 09:03:49 PDT 2009

I have Slovenian cookbooks and items from our trip in 2004, but
nothing to speak on Serbian, except in Eastern European and Balkan
cookery.
Also it would have been Ottoman and later Austro Hungarian depending
upon the time period.

http://palachinka.blogspot.com/2008/09/foodbuzz-24-24-24-medieval-cuisine-of.html

There's also papers that will have be gotten through an academic
library.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/rt440l8660147757/

How much if anything have they looked at? Do they speak or read the
language?
There are hundreds of Balkan history books to look at too. Some of
those cover
agriculture anyway.

Johnnae