[Sca-cooks] ISO Serbian cooking references

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:10:32 PDT 2009

I have Culinaria Russia that breaks the area down by region.  It's not
period but it does have some history/cultural information in it.
You can see it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Culinaria-Russia-Ukraine-georgia-armenia-azerbaijan-Marion-Trutter/dp/0841603685/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256227641&sr=8-9