[Sca-cooks] Tavern Arrangements

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Sep 2 11:23:14 PDT 2009

I think that there was an unintentional slight on the part of the person who
suggested your group fronting funds for the incipient Shire. They may not
have known or remembered the prior arrangement you had with the group.
If the Inn is the groups Inn, then the group should fund the food. If you
were ask to set up your own Inn then that needs to be discussed. It is
possible that some knowing your situation with your job might be offering
you the opportunity to try to get some extra income. There may be a problem
with this as it puts you out of the Non profit safety net.
If the person who suggested that the IS run the Inn to raise funds knew of
the Group's arrangement with you then he should have considered approaching
you and the Seneschal privately with the idea but I understand that we as
human beings fall to faux pas' from time to time.

De