[Sca-cooks] Tavern Arrangements

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 2 12:10:52 PDT 2009

>It is possible that some knowing your situation with your job might
>be offering
>you the opportunity to try to get some extra income.

I work on Saturday and take the day off without pay to support our
group's events.  There is no way I'd end up ahead.

Others have pointed out that I'd need a food permit and insurance,
and might need to collect and report sales tax.  I've told them
sorry, I cant do lunch under the circumstances.

I've been looking at recipes for this since last year, and I am
terribly disappointed.  But there is nothing else I can do.

Ranvaig