[Sca-cooks] Gorditas was New snack treat OT OP

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Sep 6 06:47:03 PDT 2009

This is of course Taco Bell we are talking about.
The establishment is on Wikipedia so you would think that perhaps the ad
geniuses
might be able to find the original Chicken Ranch on Google.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Ranch_%28Nevada%29
(There is another in Texas I gather.)

But would anyone confuse the famous Chicken Ranch with Taco Bell?
As for Taco Bell it's only *
310 calories and 17 grams of fat for 89 cents. *

Johnnae