[Sca-cooks] New Midrealm cooking Laurel

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 17:51:01 PDT 2009

On Sep 6, 2009, at 8:38 PM, Louise Smithson wrote:

> Master Giles fitz Alan - Five types of cheese, salt pork, salted and
> smoked beef, sauerkraut, Lombard mustard (he was conned into
> providing food for his own vigil, under the guise of helping me with
> Konrads).

I was challenged to extensively critique a mysterious ale given to me
by a brewing Laurel friend at my own vigil. It turned out to be the
Ringwood Ale recipe from Clive La Pensee's Historical Companion To
House-Brrewing, brewed by yours truly. He'd saved the bottle for a
couple of years.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter