[Sca-cooks] Good Eats -- the Early Years OT OP

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 11 12:24:41 PDT 2009

Someone may have beat me to it, but Jessica's Biscuit ( ecookbooks.com ) has
it for $22.50.  Order $25.00 worth, and the shipping is free.  I dare you to
order less than $25.00 worth from this evil place.

Mairi Ceilidh

Just published this week.
"Alton Brown's Good Eats: The Early Years is an encyclopedic work
encompassing the show's first 80 episodes, from "Steak Your Claim" to
"Casserole Over." Each show has its very own chapter, complete with
remastered recipes, behind-the-scenes photos and lore, stunningly
sophomoric illustrations, poetic narrative, and plenty of useful facts
cleverly packaged in the form of knowledge concentrates (patent
pending). We've even included bonus recipes that we've been selfishly
hoarding over the years. " There will be a book tour.

$37.50 396 Pages Publisher: Stewart Tabori & Chang Pub. Date: Sep 08,
2009

http://altonbrown.com/

Johnnae