[Sca-cooks] Good Eats -- the Early Years OT OP

Barbara Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Sat Sep 12 06:05:32 PDT 2009

iPod Touch was FABULOUS!  I say was because I bought one, then discovered I
was about to become eligible for an upgrade on my cell phone.  So, I
returned the iPod Touch, and got an iPhone.  The iTouch is the iPhone
without the phone feature.  They are both a little pricey, but well worth it
IMHO!

There is a "Notes" application on both that I frequently use to make my
grocery lists on.  (Obligitory food reference, sort of?)  Since I never
leave home with out my cell, I always have my shopping list with me.  Mine
has 32 gigs, which is plenty for my purposes.

Felicia