[Sca-cooks] Two questions

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Fri Sep 11 20:50:40 PDT 2009

Johnna,
Thank you very much. This recipe info and the location info are very
helpful. I thought that was the recipe, but I wanted to be sure.

As to the roasted root vegetables in ale, it was a period recipe, but
that all I remember, nothing about the time/country. I thought it had
parsnips, turnips, onions, and maybe garlic and others, but that's all I
can remember. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Again, Johnna, thank you for your quick help and great info.

Lynn