[Sca-cooks] Rooting-through-the-freezer chewets: a late-night improv experiment

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:54:11 PDT 2009

Thanks for posting this...I'd love to try it sometime.  How do you think
they would taste cold...like make them today, fry them up, then serve them
on Saturday?  Or are they really a lot better fresh out of the frypan?  The
pictures on Facebook were awesome!

Kiri

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius <
adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hullo, the list!
>
> As my subject line suggests, I was hauling various seemingly disparate
> items out of my freezer and cupboard in an attempt to assemble a lunch/snack
> food to bring to an event I attended on Saturday. \

<major snippage>