[Sca-cooks] Tavern Arrangements WAS An Andalusian Lunch at Red Dragon

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:46:44 PDT 2009

I usually ask for half early to take advantage of sales and early
prep.  Then I will get the rest closer in time.  I keep all receipts
and even do a small consolidated cost sheet and turn it in at the
event.  Either I get an additional check or more likely I return
money. I never comingle the funds with my own.  I cash the check and
keep that money and reciepts in a separate envelope.