[Sca-cooks] Food Mill recommendations

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 2 20:53:35 PDT 2009

I inherited mine. I suspect that it dates to the 1950's, maybe even the
early 1950's.
A Cook's Ware carries them today. They were running a sale earlier this
summer..
 http://www.cookswares.com/directory.asp
Also Amazon has them of course.

I bought and used extensively a small mini food processor when Patrick was
this age. Then he grew to really like most things Gerbers and less of what I
created for him, so he ate a number of those.

Your son should learn the hands up for the french fry signal. It's the
wave the hand in the air
until you share the french fries with them.

Johnnae