[Sca-cooks] The truth about Green Beans Savory in Meridies

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 17:48:38 PDT 2009

Savory Toasted Cheese..mmmmm! This has always been my period dish that mundanes always ask for. I've made it a many times at house parties for non-sca friends. Toast points are my favorite(especially if you add bacon to the cheese!). But asparagus, broccoli, baked potatoes, any fresh veg tray....it's always wonderful(even if not period any longer!). Thank goodness, we dont have parties often, dont think my arteries could handle it....but its worth it!!!!