[Sca-cooks] The truth about Green Beans Savory in Meridies

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:57:05 PDT 2009

I've served at several events for friends in a period chafing dish that
Master Hroar made, with a platter of various veggies (mushrooms, broccoli,
asparagus usually), cubed whole grain bread and cubed medium rare roast
beef.  I rarely have to take anything home!  The only thing I haven't
done...and will try for next time, is to add the crumbled bacon then use a
torch to brown the top.

Kiri