[Sca-cooks] Quick Brick Bread Oven

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 11 09:51:38 PDT 2009

Very nice to meet you, Miss Morgaina!

I'm very interested in making my own bread oven in the back yard so your
page as well as your friend's are relevant to me right now.

Also, I'm learning pottery here in Caid from Baroness Asakura Machime
[aka Mercy The Potter], so the rest of the blog is of some interest also.

Hmmm, what would a glaze of bread baking ash look like?

Cheers,
Selene Colfox, Caid