[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:50:29 PDT 2009

Was written:

If a local ‘Family of some political influence’ were hosting the King
Richard on his way home from the Crusades, inviting the rest of the local
nobility for a ‘Meet-n-greet’ what would be served at table??

My response:

Considering Richard's misadventures returning from the Crusades perhaps you
might think on perhaps hosting King Richard on his way to the Crusades
instead?  Were I Richard after being freed from the Germans, considering his
enemies Philip and John let alone the relatives of Conrad and Leopold, I
would be passing all edibles by a food taster first.

 Lots of meet and greet in Sicily and Cyprus on the way, albeit with sword
in hand.

Daniel