[Sca-cooks] Kraut krauting

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 30 12:32:38 PDT 2009

Oh, you will have something much sooner than that.  The batch I served
with sausages for Crown Prints Prize Tourney in July had been fermenting
no more than three weeks.  The Pear mustard, that should have been
started sooner.  It's nice NOW though.

Recommended reading:  WILD FERMENTATION by Sandor Ellix Katz
<www.wildfermentation.com>

Cheers,
Selene Colfox, Caid