[Sca-cooks] batter breads

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Apr 6 09:08:56 PDT 2010

But for frying chicken you can use seasoned flour.

http://www.shaboomskitchen.com/archives/fowl/dlfriedchick.html

The wikipedia article tries to explain it all
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken

Wikipedia has marked the entry as
"This article contains instructions, advice, or how-to content. The
purpose of Wikipedia is to present facts, not to train. Please help
improve this article either by rewriting the how-to content or by
moving it to Wikiversity or Wikibooks. (March 2010)"

Johnnae