[Sca-cooks] Books was Martha Washington's Booke of Cookery

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 09:02:24 PDT 2010

It is ironic that this conversation has come up. My husband and I have a large library of various historical themes. Thanks to many of you the cookbook/food history section is now its own bookcase instead of a shelf. My brother and sister have recently gotten into "personal home base businesses" ie Amway and Airborne. They have been after us to join their businesses. We have explained we are not interested or don't have the extra funds. In total frusrtration my brother snapped " if you would quit buying books and amour you would have the money!"
I think I will stick with my books and funny clothes.
Aelina the Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T