[Sca-cooks] Books was Martha Washington's Booke of Cookery

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 22:33:26 PDT 2010

LOL! The concern about floor structure and support was always a running "concern" when we moved. When we finally settled in one place one of the requirements was a single story house. The second was to have large rooms with square walls/rooms. We ran into so many homes that the rooms were not square. I hope that makes sense.
Aelina the Saami