[Sca-cooks] Paneer

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Apr 12 10:48:12 PDT 2010

Think about milk products in general when searching for the origins.
You might try interlibrary loan or see if your library has:.
The Technology of traditional milk products in developing countries
has information and a history.

Milk: The Surprising Story of Milk Through the Ages  By Anne Mendelson
is relatively new.

They might own it.

Johnnae