[Sca-cooks] Thanks for the suggestions :)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Apr 20 07:07:04 PDT 2010

Interlibrary loan ought to be able to supply the
Melitta Adamson's  Regional Cuisines of Medieval Europe: a Book of
Essays. 2002.

Santich, Barbara.  The Original Mediterranean Cuisine: Medieval
Recipes for Today was sold for a number of years for $5 a copy through
various reminder dealers. It should be in
SCA collections and be able to be purchased cheaply.

The Lambert dissertation would have to be ordered probably through a
University.

If you read either modern French or old French, please let us know.

Johnna (playing librarian)