[Sca-cooks] You know you're in the SCA when ...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 03:31:48 PDT 2010

Back on April 5, 'Lainie (fer now) said:
<<< I've been there once. My oil light was flickering and I needed oil NOW.
Was on the from some event and had to stop at Walmart because that was
what was closest to the freeway.

Had to have been more than ten years ago, because that was the Chevy van
that wanted oil. >>>

I was wondering why the rush for lamp oil and was thinking surely you could borrow some from another camp or use kerosine or even olive oil. Or even resort to that modern light called a "flashlight".

It wasn't until the last couple of words that realized she was talking about the engine oil lamp/oil gauge in her car.

Lol.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com