[Sca-cooks] bread, again

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Apr 5 21:03:51 PDT 2010

> On Apr 5, 2010, at 11:39 PM, Terry Decker wrote:
>

>> You haven't bought any "French" or "Italian" bread from WalMart recently.
>>

> You are correct, sir. I couldn't swear to it, but I believe I've never bought anything from Walmart in my life. Certainly fewer times than I've seen cattails around here, anyway...
>
> Adamantius

I've been there once. My oil light was flickering and I needed oil NOW.
Was on the from some event and had to stop at Walmart because that was
what was closest to the freeway.

Had to have been more than ten years ago, because that was the Chevy van
that wanted oil.

'Lainie (fer now)

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore