[Sca-cooks] OOP (maybe) Matzo Balls

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:18:39 PDT 2010

Is it an allergy to wheat or gluten?
They do have matzoh made with things that are not wheat but I do not know if
they are also gluten free.  do a google search - that might provide more
information.  Besides that, I don't know how they will react to the process
of making matzoh balls but only experimentation will let you know for sure.