[Sca-cooks] Books was Martha Washington's Booke of Cookery

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 09:17:07 PDT 2010

Hisssssss.  I once fired a realtor who told me I didn't need a house
with space for bookshelves, I just needed to get rid of my books.  Glad
you feel the same way.

I think that Martha Washington was a Creative Anachronist, collecting
historical recipes like we do.  Just because she lived a couple
centuries Ante Societatis, she was still an Anachronist!

Cheers,
Selene