[Sca-cooks] Thank you for all your help on "anchient grains"

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 11:49:46 PDT 2010

Yes, I was hopeful that they'd come and enjoy the information, but we stil had a fun evening and we had two other new people come that hadn't been to culinary night before. :)

Should I just post the handout here in a long post (it's about 3 pages) or I seem to recall there being a yahoo group for attachments? Any preference? I kept at least the signature/ name with any of the recipes offered, but if anyone would like further information included I'd be happy to change it. I usually dig deeper and have more specific citations on what I hand out, but with life, work and other random insanity this was much more thrown together.

In joyous service,
Raffaella