[Sca-cooks] Almond Milk Cheese Redux

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 13:49:51 PDT 2010

When I mentioned that I had some info on turning almond milk into a
cheese-like compound, Katherine replied:
<<< I would be thankful for further information, but my timeline is to
put my
class notes together by the end of the year, so I'm not in a fabulous
hurry if you wanted to create the file for everyone :) >>>

I decided to go ahead and create the file and later add anything else
this thread turns up. So it can now be found in the FOOD section of
the Florilegium as:
alnd-mlk-chs-msg  (16K)  4/11/10  Period almond milk cheese.  Cheese
and butter-
                                     like compounds make from almond
milk.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/alnd-mlk-chs-msg.html

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris