[Sca-cooks] Last Supper in Art

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 10:31:07 PDT 2010

I suspect, although I've been incredibly busy and haven't had time to
pull
all the images and look at what they looked at for their study that a
case could be
made that there's more food and larger food because the later
paintings were painted in times
of abundance or reflect the prosperity of well off donors or churches.
Also where these paintings originally placed? Art intended for eye
level viewing is
often different than art placed high up on walls.

Maybe next week when everything is finally edited, I can take a longer
look.
I might even dig out the actual book which is here someplace.

Johnna