[Sca-cooks] Raw clams/raw oysters was Re: Seljuk/Rumi/Sufi Cuisine

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 10:14:34 PDT 2010

What angers me is that this "new technology" has been known for at least 20 years and it only would have cost the company $500,000. $500,000 is a small price for the $Billions that is going to be spent cleaning this up!  The companies had only been given the "options" to use it instead of being mandatory due to "cost."  ack!!!!
Okay, off my soap box! I am also rather livid with some of the politics going on here in San Diego/California!
AElina the Saami... who is related to family members who lost entire herds of reindeer due to Chernobyl. "but it was safe energy!"

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.