[Sca-cooks] New York City

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 22:57:56 PDT 2010

<<< Hmmm. I wonder if anybody does a food shopping tour of New York
City, and if there is a market for such a thing. >>>

  Hmmmmmmmm...

http://www.foodsofny.com/
http://www.newyorkpass.com/tickets/Food_on_Foot_Tours

But the Adamantius Tour would be something else again.  I'd go.

<<< "Didn't I tell ya before? It's my island." ;-)

Adamantius >>>

------------
I agree, if there were a food/shopping tour of New York City by
Adamantius, I'd enjoy taking that. He gave my wife and I a short tour,
but there seems to have been a lot of things I missed.

But, Adamantius, if it's your island, how come you don't live on it?
Trying to keep it in its natural state?

Stefan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_New_York_City   has some
interesting info about NYC including a map just out of period. (1660)
No proof of cattails, though.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com