[Sca-cooks] tannurs

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 4 13:54:31 PDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 2:31 PM, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
>> ...and the aforementioned box oven. The article was basically a study of ancient methods that have survived to the present day. It's possible Cariadoc or Johnnae might be able to recall the article before I am able to dig up the ubiquitous smudgy old photocopy...
>
> Ooh, ooh, i hope someone remembers the name. Definitely something i want to read.
> --
> Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
> the persona formerly known as Anahita

It might have been a later issue of Islamic Culture, which was, as I recall, the journal in which an older translation of al-Baghdadi was published?

I scoured a bunch of old binders of printouts looking for it this morning, with no success...

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter