[Sca-cooks] Twinkie bakery news

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 8 05:15:41 PDT 2010

On Aug 8, 2010, at 7:41 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> They produce a number of brands and products, including arnold,  bimbo,  boboli,  brownberry, Entenmann's, francisco, freihofer's, marinela, mrs baird's, oroweat, stroehmann, thomas', tia rosa, etc.
>
> I can't find any t-shirts with logos though.
>
> Johnna

The Bimbo logo I'm familiar with is of the Evil Psychotic Teddy Bear in a chef's toque, somewhat similar to the satanic Snuggle Fabric Softener bear. You just know he's got a really big, bloody knife behind his back... he's almost as creepy as the Jollibee (this is a Filipino fast-food, like Filipino KFC, chain that is taking hold on both US coasts) Jolly Bee, whose eyes follow you as he whispers, "All bow to Lord Cthulhu..."

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter