[Sca-cooks] Sausages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 16:45:58 PDT 2010

Susan Lin said:

<<< All I can say about cut vs. ground is that with my KitchenAid making ground
sausage is a whole heck of a lot faster than cutting all the meat by hand
although I have done both. >>>

You didn't notice any texture differences?

Another Florilegium file on this subject of chopping meat which might be of interest.
minced-meat-art (11K) 2/13/98 "Paste en Pot de Mouton" by Anne-Marie Rousseau. Period minced meat and onions.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/minced-meat-art.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com