[Sca-cooks] An interesting article...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Aug 23 10:26:32 PDT 2010

People on this List have undoubtedly heard me mention Lehman's before.
It's a company that sells many non-electric appliances (it's where we
got our propane freezer). It's in the heart of Amish country, and
caters mostly to Amish folks. It's an excellent company to deal with.

Anyway, this summer, pre-Pennsic, I bought a manual clothes washer
from them for Pennsic (works great) and as a result got on their
mailing list again, and rec'd the following article. I think you guys
might find it interesting- it gives us another step in the process of
learning more about Medieval living.

http://countrylife.lehmans.com/2010/08/18/heirloom-veggies-jewels-of-the-garden/

--
Saint Phlip