[Sca-cooks] The Epulario

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Aug 8 18:17:43 PDT 2010

She wasn't doing the Epulario as far I know. She was working on
The Good Huswife's Jewell, by Thomas Dawson, published 1596. It was
part of her elizabethangeek.com//texts/good-huswifes-jewell/ files.

Mistress Huette and I were working on the Epulario but things happened
and the project had to be shelved.

I have all my annotations and preface work done and one of these
years....

Johnnae