[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Cooks' Collegium??& AnTir Culinary Symposium

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 11:42:50 PDT 2010

My protege and Evil Minion, Lord Padraig is trying to get me to come up
for that.  And teaching.  I will have just come off an ornate yet
intimate [100-guest] Persian banquet the month before and can probably
talk about that, unless I'm too sick of it to think.  :-)

Could you post the URL for the event web page please?  All I can find is
the similar event from 2008.

Many thanks,
Selene Colfox, Caid