[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Cooks' Collegium??& AnTir Culinary Symposium

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 12:07:39 PDT 2010

We're still putting the final touches on the website (I really need to finish writing the introduction this week), but here is the bare bones event information, including site address: http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2727

I'm the class coordinator this year and we'd be delighted to have more teachers from out of Kingdom! We're also looking for teachers from all over AnTir as well, but I love to see lots of cross polination from groups that don't normally get to interact. The information exchange is great!

In joyous service,
Raffaella di Contino
Class Coordinator,
Culinary Symposium April 15-17 2011