[Sca-cooks] Eggs in Mustard Sauce

Kerri Martinsen kerri.martinsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:59:27 PDT 2010

I was originally going to use this (Stewpot recipe gallery by Tatiana
Sokolova & Arwen Southernwood- Sodde Egges)

2 doz eggs
1 8oz jar wole grain mustard
1 8oz bottle vinegar
3 sticks butter
s&pepper

But then I found this that looks yummier than just vinegar & butter:

Eggs in Mustard Sauce
>From the Food From Germany Recipe Exchange at www.Food From Germany

Ingredients
2 Tablespoons butter
2 heaped tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups bouillon
juice of one lemon
1 –2 tablespoons German prepared mustard (to taste)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon table cream
salt and pepper to taste
8 fresh eggs

I'm going to taste test tonight I think.

Vitha