[Sca-cooks] The Epulario

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Aug 8 11:05:59 PDT 2010

I am desperately trying to find out the original size and other details
about ³The Epulario².
I know that the microfilm is in Early English Books, but I do not have any
information on the original book.
Does anyone know these details?
The information from the title page is below.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Eduardo

Epulario,
Or,
The Italian Banquet:
Wherein is showed the maner how to dresse and
prepare all kinds of Flesh, Floules or Fishes.

As also how to make Sauces, Tartes, Pies, &c.  After the
maner of all Countries.

With an addition of many other profitable and ne-
cessary things.

Translated out of Italian and into English.

LONDON,
Printed by A.I. for William Barley, and are to
bee sold at his shop in Gratious street,
neere Leaden-hall
1598.