[Sca-cooks] SOP/ measurement

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 7 03:55:11 PST 2010

Ok finally found some equivalencies--
Almond equivalents

• 1 pound unshelled almonds = 1-1/4 cups shelled
• 1 pound shelled almonds = 3-1/3 cups chopped
• 1 pound shelled almonds = 3-1/2 cups ground
• 7/8 cup shelled almonds = 1 cup ground
• 1 pound slivered almonds = 4 cups
• 4 ounces slivered almonds = 1 cup
• 1 pound sliced almonds = 5-1/3 cups
• 3 ounces sliced almonds = 1 cup
• 1 pound shelled almonds = 3 cups whole almonds
• 1 pound shelled almonds = 4 cups slivered

http://homecooking.about.com/od/foodequivalents/a/almondequiv.htm

Johnnae