[Sca-cooks] SOP/ measurement

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Dec 7 06:59:05 PST 2010

One cup of slivered almonds weighs 112 grams or 4 ounces, so 12 ounces of
meal.  If you can't weigh it, I would estimate 1 to 1 1/2 cups almond meal.
I would add 1 cup to the ingredients then slowly add from the other 1/2 cup
until the dough reached what I thought was the right consistency.  Tricky,
but doable.

Bear