[Sca-cooks] Dishes named for people

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 7 09:02:58 PST 2010

On Dec 7, 2010, at 11:45 AM, otsisto wrote:

> http://www.inmamaskitchen.com/FOOD_IS_ART_II/food_history_and_facts/Sandwich
> es.html

Well, yes... The entire Blackadder premise being that the history books are wrong, history is certainly interesting, but sort of not the point in this instance... I mean, the imperative to quibble over the little fact that there was never actually a King Richard IV of England seems to loom way larger... nonetheless, that was what they said and I can vouch for them saying it and the fact that I enjoyed it. Beyond that, I make no claims.

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter