[Sca-cooks] Redactions for SCA use?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 09:00:05 PST 2010

You might ask in advance what recipes or dishes are desired or needed.
Then just print off what is needed. Match the recipe to the cook.
(One could even be old fashioned and use  shudder ... cookbooks...
those ancient volumes of lore like Pleyn Delit.)
Or just do a list of suitable sites and print that list off. Let
everyone print their own recipe off at home.

medievalcookery.com has a section of adapted recipes too.
http://www.medievalcookery.com/recipes/

Johnnae