[Sca-cooks] French feast suggestion?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:32:17 PST 2010

Make something with rabbit meat, the French love it, in a casserole or
roasted with glazed veggies. Or why not some fish, some fine sole or
homards, lobsters?
Ana

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:26 PM, otsisto <otsisto at socket.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately I have not had the dishes you plan on serving and therefore
> not sure what would compliment, so I'm taking a guess.
> Roasted stuffed lamb
> Filet mignon w/mushrooms
> Pork w/camembert sauce (Me'daillons de Porc au Camembert)
> Braised Ham w/Madiera Sauce (Jambon Braise' au Made`re)
> Glazed carrots and turnips (Navet`a la Nivernaise)
> (from "French" cookbook by Carole Clements and E. Wolf-Cohen)
> I would have suggested cauliflower au graten but you already have an au
> graten on the menu.
>
> Wild rice or plain rice pilaf with mushrooms.
>
> De

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci