[Sca-cooks] 10th Edition Miscellany Title Question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 00:06:43 PST 2010

<<<
I kinda like the third one...

Kiri

A Miscellany: Volume I
To Mylk an Almond: A Thousand Years of Recipes >>>

<< Ditto.

Gunthar >>

I like this one the best as well.

Johnna has a good point, but this one does at least have "recipes" in the title.

For second place, I also like:
"A Miscellany: Volume I
Medieval and Renaissance Cooking"

Mainly for those not already familiar with the Miscellany, such as non-SCA readers.

Hopefully there is something on the back cover or easily seen elsewhere that mentions the availability of Vol. II and what's in it. If you're going to have a catchy name for Vol. 1, Vol. II should also have a catchy subtitle. What are the options for it?

I have some notes on the previous editions of the Miscellany scattered through the Florilegium, but I don't think I really have any specific reviews. If any one or multiple people write reviews when this new edition comes out, I would sure like to get a copy and permission to put it/them in the Florilegium.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com